During this speech Max Grünig, Senior Fellow at Ecologic Institute, presented further results of the summer 2013 survey of all German-operators with their acquisition strategies in the second and third trading period. The presentation slides are available for download.
His key messages included:
- The fee settlement by the intermediaries occurred mainly
- fixed costs per executed trade contract
- with a fee per emission allowance
- as a relative mark up to the purchase price
- The fee per emission allowance was used most in the second trading Read more